3.1. Initial set-up
When accessing the voicemail system for the first time, you should also set up your personal voicemail
- Press the “Retrieve” key / voicemail keyon the snom telephone itself or by dialing the extension assigned on the service site to access the voice menu of the voicemail system.
- Then select “0 Mailbox Options” to set up your voice mailbox.
- Now press “1” to record a message in the event you are unavailable.
- Now record your message and press “#” to end the recording.
- Press “1” to accept the recording, “2” to replay the recording, and “3” to rerecord.
For more detailed information please refer to the voicemail leaflet.