1.2. Outgoing call
- When dialling an internal telephone number, only the extension needs to be entered.
- When dialling external telephone numbers, you must first dial ‘0’, then enter the external number.
Selecting the audio component
- Pick up receiver, enter number and press.
- Enter number and pick up receiver.
- Enter number and press.
3.) Speaker / microphone
- Press the speaker key to activate the speaker or the microphone respectively.Enter the number and press .
Dialling a number from the call lists
- Go to “Lists” and select the respective list. Pressto open the desired list.
- Select the number you would like to phone and confirm with .
Calling from the phone book
- Press the phone book key.
- Enter the initial letter of the name or additional letters as necessary. You can also use the arrow keys.
- Press to select the respective number.