The various telephone system functions (e.g. queue, timing, groups, etc.) can be configured via the administration portal. For detailed configuration information, please refer to the administration portal manual.
Basic settings for the snom telephone can also be configured using the menu key .
After pressing the key, you can choose from the following functions.
- Call waiting indication: define whether this function should be activated.
- (optional, depending on settings on the administration portal) Timeout: set the ringing time.
- (optional, depending on settings on the administration portal) Intercom: the intercom function enables speaking directly to a linked extension through the system, without dial tone and ring tone.
- Caller ID block: set your entire number to be shown to the party being called, the switchboard number to be displayed or all caller ID information to be blocked.
- Call forwarding: activate the function Call forwarding
- Parallel call: configure another telephone or your mobile phone to ring in addition to your telephone when a call comes in. You can then answer the call with one of the two telephones.
Call forwarding: profiles
Here you can select your preconfigured call forwarding profiles.
For details, please refer to the Ncontrol manual.
You can edit the default profile directly via your device.
For details, please click here.
- Automatic redialling
- Suggests number (if necessary, remove function)
- Ring tone
- Define as primary device
Queues can be enabled or disabled; for set-up see administration portal manual)