3.1. Initial set-up
When accessing the voice mail system for the first time, set up your personal voice mail.
- Press the message key on the telephone or dial the extension assigned by the administration portal to access the voice mail menu.
- Then select “0 Mailbox Options” to set up your voice mail box.
- Now press “1” to record a message in the event you are unavailable.
- Now record your message and press “#” to end the recording.
- Press “1” to accept the recording, “2” to replay the recording, and “3” to record a second time.