1. Basic functions
The battery is typically already inserted in the handset. To remove the battery:
- Unscrew the screw on the back of the handset.
- Remove the screw as well as the small cover by the screw.
- Also use the screwdriver to remove the battery cover. Insert the screwdriver into the small hole under the screw cover and use the screwdriver to push the battery cover upward (see image).
- You can now remove the battery cover and the battery.
The nameplate and CE logo for the end device are located inside the battery compartment.
Turning the handset on and off
- To turn the handset on, press the key for 1 to 2 seconds.
- To turn the handset off, press the key (MUTE) for 3 seconds.
Use the two keys on the right side of the handset to adjust the handset volume.
To lock the keypad, press “MENU”, then .
To unlock the keypad, press “MENU”, then .