2. Adding an extension
All telephones sent to you are preconfigured and connected to the telephone system. If you prefer to configure the devices yourself, please refer to the administration portal manual.
Register the mobile handset to the base
This is done via the menu on your KIRK handset.
- Press “MENU” on your handset keypad.
- Then select menu item “REGISTER”. Confirm with (MUTE).
- Next, please select “NEW LOGIN”. Confirm with (MUTE). Bases are now scanned for.
- Please select the respective base. Confirm with (MUTE).
- Lastly, simply enter the required access code. It is: “9876”. (Depending on the Firware-version, the boxes ACD-data and user are required. In this case, please fill out both boxes with “9876”.) Confirm with (MUTE).
Your KIRK handset is now registered to the base.
To cancel the registration of your handset to the base, you have to
enter your password. The password for cancelling a registration is: “0000”.
To completely cancel the registration of the handset to the base, you
also need to delete the device on the administration portal.