4. Answering calls
Answering a call
- When the handset rings press to answer the call.
Muting ring tone
- Press “MENU”, then # to mute the ring tone.
- After answering a call, press R. The call is now placed on hold. To continue the call, press R again.
- Press R to answer another call while in a call. The first call is automatically placed
on hold. To return to the first call press R again. The second call is now automatically placed on hold.
Unattended call transfer
- During a call, press the R key and dial the number to transfer to. Wait for the call to be connected and hang up with when you hear the dial tone. The call is now automatically transferred without being attended.
Attended call transfer
- During a call, press the R key and dial the number to transfer to. Once you are connected and have announced the call being transferred, press the key to transfer the call.
Mute microphone on/off
- To mute the microphone during a call, press (MUTE).
- To cancel mute, press (MUTE).