Initial set up
When accessing the voice menu of your voicemail system for the first time, we recommend setting up your personal answering system.
Please refer to the voice mail leaflet for detailed information.
1. Dial *793 on your mobile handset or press the key to access the voice menu of your voice mail system. You will need to enter your voice PIN.
2. Then select “0 Mailbox Options” to set up your voice mail.
3. Now press:
„1“, to record a message in the event you are unavailable.
„2“, to record a message in the event the phone is busy.
„3“, to record your name.
„4“, to record a temporary announcement.
4. Now record your message and press “#” to end the recording.
All features will be announced by voice prompts.
1. Dial *793 on your handset or
2. Press or
3. Dial the extension number, which is assigned to your mailbox on the administration portal.